Sedigel Moisturising Gel
Sedigel™ is a clear and colourless gel specifically formulated for convenient and easy application to the scalp. Clinically tested and Dermatologist approved, Sedigel™ has proven to be safe, mild and kind to skin.
Sedigel™ contains glycerin, which is known to hydrate and moisturise scalp skin to help alleviate dryness which is a common cause of associated itch. Sedigel™ does not contain lanolin, steroids or SLS.
- Helps soften dry flaky skin
- Gently soothes and hydrates
- Easy to apply anytime of day
- Non-greasy, non-sticky
- Pleasantly scented
- Dermatologist tested
Sedigel is a unique, convenient and patient friendly way to manage symptoms of dry flaky scalps and skin.
What is in Sedigel?
- Glycerin -a traditional ingredient used in many moisturisers and emollients. Glycerin acts as a humectant. Humectants, including glycerin, and propylene glycol, draw water into the outer layer of skin
- Propylene Glycol a humectant, which means it helps the skin to absorb moisture and also has anti-fungal properties; the appearance of fungal growth on the scalp and skin has been shown to be a cause of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
- Preservatives, Fragrance, skin conditioning agents, gel former
Is Sedigel fragranced?
Yes Sedigel has a delicate fresh medical scent to it.
How often should I use Sedigel?
You can use Sedigel at any time of day as frequently as required. No need to wash off so useful for at work and on holiday too.
Where can I buy Sedigel?
+ £2.95 postage